Messy Fest 2017 Vendor Form
Get ready for family filled fun and a messy good time(that we clean up). Messy Fest is back and has moved locations. It will be September 16 from 9 am until 2 pm at Horseshoe Park and Equestrian Center.
If you are a food vendor or have products that cater to anyone looking to have fun, this is the place for you to be on September 16.
A family fun festival that will include all things messy! How about a mashed potato pit? Or a mud slide ? A food fight or shaving cream fun? Life is Too Short to Play Clean!
We are looking for fun vendors that appeal to families or those that appeal to people that like to have fun and are physically active.
Phone Number - Contact(internal use for Day of)
Indicate desired space below.
Please Choose One
10x10 Messy Fest Space Booth Space Sales/Information) $150 includes electricity please specify needs below
Food Vendor - $220 Messy Fest Food includes electricity and 10x20 space or food truck
Transaction Privilege Tax (TPT) - only your state number is needed. If not applicable, please indicate. However, if you are selling items, you must have a State ID.
Social Media Links/Usernames/Pages (Instagram, Twitter and/or Facebook; this will help us promote your company/business/product on social media)
Attach Your Logo
Attach a photo of booth or product
Please briefly describe your business/product
Are you interested in sponsorship opportunities?
Phone Number of Media/Marketing
Terms & Conditions:
Please do not pay your fee until you have received a "welcome email" from a member of our team. This will be sent within 48 hours of your signup.
Vendors are not confirmed until they have paid for their space and the necessary permits/certificates are received. These include the following: Health Permit, TAX ID and COI (please add Levitate Agency, 397 S Gilbert Rd Suite140 Gilbert, AZ 85296 as an additional insured). Please submit no later than two weeks prior to the event.
• Space is oﬀered on a ﬁrst come, ﬁrst served basis (sponsorships available) and based on approval by the event committee.
• Levitate LLC reserves the right to move booth spaces to benefit the event.
• Vendors must remain on site the entire time.
• Vendors are responsible for collecting and properly disposing of their trash. The vendor space must be left free of any trash, equipment, oil, or any other item(s) related to your vendor setup. Vendors will be subject to fines for anything left behind.
• CLOSING BEFORE END OF EVENT, OR STAYING OPEN AFTER THE END OF THE EVENT IS GROUNDS FOR EXCLUSION FROM PARTICIPATION AT FUTURE EVENTS.
• Decorate your booth to maximize results
• Bring table, tent, signage, chairs and all equipment necessary to be successful.
Booth space is provided to the company/organization stated on the booth application only.
• No refunds will be issued under any circumstance.
• Marketing materials are strongly encouraged
• Applicants will obey all pertinent codes, laws, ordinances and regulations.
Any violent or illegal activity is grounds for closure of the vendor’s booth, expulsion from the event and possible legal action. There will be NO REFUNDS given to any violators of this section.
Terms Agreement** I have read and understand all Terms & Conditions Above
Additional notes or information we need know.
Do Not Fill This Out